Upcoming ProShop Hours
With the curling season about to start we're readying the shop for your equipment needs. We will have the store open during the following hours:
Monday 9/16: 6pm-8pm (or end of practice ice, whichever comes first)
Wednesday 9/18: 6pm – 8pm (or end of practice ice, whichever comes first)
Monday 9/23: 5pm – 7pm
Wednesday 9/25: 6pm – 8pm (or end of practice ice, whichever comes first)
Granite Curling Club's ProShop carries all the equipment you need for curling, at very competitive prices. We purchase from a variety of manufacturers, including Asham, Balance Plus, Goldline, and Olson. There's no need to drive hours to buy equipment - we have what you need right here!
Some of the items for sale in our ProShop are:
- shoes of a wide variety of levels and prices
- brooms - from entry-level through top-of-the-line carbon fiber
- stabilizers, including inexpensive PVC crutches
- slip-on grippers and sliders
- replacement grippers, sliders, and broom heads
- Granite Curling Club logo items, such as hats, scarves, and shirts
- junior curling fundraising items
- training aids, such as magnetic sheet boards
- equipment upgrades like toe dip kits
We also have an excellent selection of gifts for your favorite curler.
If we don't have what you're looking for in stock, we are happy to place a special order for you. Are you worried about special ordering shoes and finding that they don't fit or aren't what you were looking for? You may try your special order shoes once they arrive, and return them if they don't work for you.
A list of cashiers for each league is posted on the store door. Just ask any cashier to open up the store for you before or after a league game. For questions, or to arrange to have the store open at nonstandard times, please email store managers Suzy Brunzell and Charlie Anthe at firstname.lastname@example.org.